Sunday, January 22, 2012

Tattoo Designs (Hibiscus+ Hearts)?

I want to get a tatto that has hibiscus flowers and hearts. However i'm not sure on a design...I want to get it on my ankle, so i dont want it to be too big. I also would love for it to have a little design around it. Like how this one has the design around the stars:

http://i25.tinypic.com/2ziwsi1.jpg



I've been looking around on the internet for a design that i like, but i cant seem to find any...Any suggestions? Any pics? Please help me out! Thanks! =)

Tattoo Designs (Hibiscus+ Hearts)?
I would recommend talking to your artist and have them draw something up for you. any decent and reputable artist will be able to come up with a design to work with. check out some magazines and websites. we use tattoodles, but you have to pay for that site, but there are some free ones out there, like bmezine.com. good luck!
Reply:Here is its link.U can try it. It is really very good!

https://paydotcom.com/r/7591/jivy/172627...


No comments:

Post a Comment